KLF-ENERGETIKA, a. s. was established by the Foundation Deed on 19th June, 2001, and it was incorporated in the Commercial Register on 13th August of the same year.
KLF-Energetika is an important regional supplier of all kinds of energies and provider of various services mainly to the industrial sector in the region of Dolné Kysuce.
The most important business activities of the company include:
- supply of electricity, distribution of electricity
- production of heat, distribution of heat
- supply of gas, distribution of gas
- license and permission to operate railway transport
- hazardous waste disposal
- installation, repair, and maintenance of electric equipment – objects with no danger of explosion and with danger of explosion, equipment with voltage above 1000V with limitation of 100 kV
- water management, water treatment, and service for water piping systems
- locksmith, masonry, carpenter works
From the above activities, the most important is distribution of electric energy, which represented in 2014 almost 80% of the total revenues of the company. The total revenues are approximately in the amount of Eur 8 million on annual basis.
KLF-Energetika wishes to extend its portfolio of customers, as well as to seek and develop its production abilities in production and distribution of electric energy and heat
024 11 Kysucké Nové Mesto
ID No: 36400246
VAT No: SK2020133610